Rent Unity Square
The Best Open Space for Your Event
Downtown Bartlesville is the perfect destination for business meetings, community events, parties, and gatherings. Unity Square is conveniently located in the heart of Downtown Bartlesville and it is available to rent for events such as weddings, birthday parties, family reunions, festivals and so much more.
Let our experienced staff help you pick the perfect outdoor space for your event. Choose from four stunning areas: the Green; the Stage; the Fountain; or the Flowers. If you can't decide on one area, rent the entire space! We can help you with personal planning advice, catering recommendations, event rental equipment, and more. We also have rain venue options at the nearby Bartlesville Community Center just in case.
Any portion of the Tower Center at Unity Square may be reserved in advance and placed on the Tower Center at Unity Square Event Calendar. When an area is not reserved, the use of the area is free to the public.
Private Individual Rental Rates & Procedure
- The cost for the fountain, green, water feature, or stage area is $25.00 per hour, per area for a minimum of two hours.
*Talk to us about special times and prices for FREE community events. Clean up fee, electric hookup and deposit may apply.
Festival/Fundraiser Organizer Rental Rates & Procedure
- The entire Tower Center at Unity Square may be reserved for a half day (6 hours) for $500 or a full day (up to 12 hours) for $800 for Festivals and Fundraisers. Multi-day rentals receive 20% off listed price.
- Reservations are taken on a first come, first served basis in person or by phone at 918.337.2787.
- Payment, liability insurance, and signed contract must be received before the reservation can be finalized.
- Payments may be made at the Bartlesville Community Center from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday, or after hours by appointment.
Labor, Technical & Equipment Rates
- Labor: Set up of chairs, tables, etc. will be based on set up requested and billed at $25 per hour.
- Security Officer: $35.00 per officer, per hour – required for events with alcohol service.
- Technical: When Unity Square technical equipment (sound, lighting, video, etc.) is used, BCC technical department heads must be hired to operate said equipment. The first department head will be billed at the rate of $50 per hour and the others (if needed) will be billed at the rate of $25 per hour. All positions require a 4-hour minimum. Any additional BCC technical support (stagehands) needed will be billed at $25 per person, per hour, with a 4-hour minimum per person.
- Equipment: We recommend Ettinger’s Office Supply 918.633.1911 for all your rental chair, table and drink dispenser needs.
- Stay home if you are sick or do not feel well.
- Use social distancing to maintain a distance of 6 feet between others in all areas of the green space.
- Cover coughs and sneezes with a tissue or the inside of the elbow. Used tissues must be thrown into the trash.
- All visitors are strongly encouraged to wear masks, especially when other social distancing measures are difficult to maintain.
- Green space staff will clean and disinfect commonly touched surfaces (e.g., doorknobs or handrails) and shared objects on a frequent schedule with a disinfectant.